Congratulations on your pregnancy! What an exciting time!
Feeling overwhelmed by the information out there about pregnancy and birth? Happy Birth Way can help!
Our teachers help pregnant moms and their partners sort out the myths from the facts. They help expectant parents decide on their birth preferences based on research and information about the things that matter most when it comes to planning a birth.
Top Six Questions for planning a birth:
- Where should we birth: hospital, birth center or home?
- Are there risks of inducing labor?
- What are the risk-free options for pain relief?
- What is the importance of labor support?
- Are their risks to having an epidural?
- How does an elective cesarean birth effect a baby?
A mom who is having a healthy pregnancy has many options for her birth experience, especially in the Tampa Bay area:
- Prenatal care and labor support from a midwife
- Caregivers who support a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- Birth doula support
- Postpartum doula care
- The home-like environment of a birth center
- An active birth community to connect with
Happy Birth Way offers birth classes for first-time moms and those who are looking for a refresher class. Many teachers also offer private classes to accommodate parents’ schedules.
Let us help you find the best class to prepare you for childbirth by filling out the form below: