If you’re getting close to your due date and still haven’t found a birth class, you’re in luck! Happy Birth Way is offering a one-day childbirth class on Saturday, February 2, from 9am to 3:30pm in Clearwater.
By the end of the class, students will know:
- The emotional and physical aspects of a normal, natural labor
- How partners can support a laboring mom
- Why conscious breathing is one of a laboring woman’s greatest assets
- Daily practices to prepare for labor
- The best positions for labor
- The benefits and risks of epidurals and inducing labor
- How it feels to breathe around an uncomfortable feeling in the body
- How to prepare for the unpredictable nature of labor
- What to expect in the first three months after baby arrives
The cost is $130, with an optional $5 workbook that includes online access to fantastic videos and animations.