A private birth class is a great option for women who have experienced labor before and want a refresher class on how to breathe and move in labor, and how their partner can support them in labor. First-time moms will benefit most from a group class. Check our class calendar here.
The topics covered in Happy Birth Way private classes are customized so that the information meets the specific needs and goals of a mom and her partner. And with a private class, parents can schedule a class when it works best for them: during the day, in the evening, or on a weekend.
Topics can include:
- Positions for labor
- How partners support a laboring mom
- Massage techniques for labor
- Conscious breathing in pregnancy and labor
- Jump-starting labor without medications
- Best ways to prepare for a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- Alternatives to an epidural
- Moms’ groups and breastfeeding support
- Breastfeeding review
If you would like to schedule a customized Happy Birth Way birth class, send us an email or give us a call at 727-515-1664.